Structural Glass Garden Canopies
Our all-season structural glass garden canopies are a great way of getting more usable time from your garden. Long summer days can now be enjoyed for even longer, transforming your patio into your new oasis of well-being all year long.
The smart, sleek appearance fits perfectly into any architecture and can be fitted in record time thanks to it's mostly off-site prefabrication. For extended all-season enjoyment why not complete your canopy with sliding/pivoting glass doors and screening to form a sealed 'glass house', providing all-round protection from famously unpredictable UK weather. We've can even make those hot summer months of sunshine covered with our made-to-measure shading pack options, shielding you from those rays to keep a pleasant climate beneath the glass canopy.
Our garden terrace canopies are available in either aluminium and/or wood finishes both inside and out.
- Custom Made
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Award Winning
Structural Glass Garden Canopy Features...
Structural Glass Garden Canopies: Technical Specification
- Product Range
- Glass Wintergardens & Canopies
- Product Type
- Structural Glass Garden Canopies
- Fast installation with single connection to main building structure. No need for internal seals
- Support posts up to 5.7m apart, supporting canopy upto 6.3m high
- Roof Design
- Custom design supports roof pitches of 5° to 45°
- Aluminium subframe with optional internal wood finish
- Laminated safety glass thickness options: 8mm, 10mm or 12mm
- Available in multiple RAL colours and/or spruce wood finish
- Integrated ventilation and guttering included
- Shades, Awnings, LED Lighting, Sliding/Pioting Doors
- 10 Year Product Guarantee
- Contemporary bespoke design that fits harmoniously into the architecture
- Laminated safety glass offers protection from the elements - durable, attractive and functional
- Provides a large load capacity, facilitating the maximum span for your canopy
- In-built ventilation and guttering
- Fast, Silicone-free installation due to mostly off-site prefabrication
- Durable, modern materials - Aluminium (RAL) substructure and spruce wood finishes available
- Optional accessories including awnings, lighting and heating
- Integrated LED spotlights for 24/7 usage
- Superior Powder coated finish